728x90 AdSpace

Wrestling
  • Latest News

    Thursday, September 11, 2014

    Thea Trinidad Talks Remembering Her Dad on 9/11, Working for WWE


    - The Brooklyn Daily Eagle published an article about former TNA Knockout Thea Trinidad (Rosita) on Thursday to remember 9/11. She talked about getting into wrestling to remember her father, who passed away on September 11th, 2001:
    “My dad was a wrestler in high school. He was really good and had a great amateur background, but it was always his dream to be in the WWE.”
    “I got to thinking, ‘How can I celebrate his life?’ I told myself, ‘I’m going to do this for me, but also for him.’”
    She also talked about recently appearing for WWE as one of Adam Rose’s Rosebuds at Madison Square Garden, where she watched wrestling with her father, and in Wildwood, New Jersey, the last place she spent time with her father on the weekend before 9/11. She said:
    “When I got to MSG, I had to look around and just take it in. I looked at the crowd and couldn’t believe it. Instead of butterflies in my stomach, I had hawks!”
    “I talked to him in the locker room and, of course, I cried. I really felt like it was not a coincidence that I was performing at these two venues. I was like, ‘He’s up to something.’”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Thea Trinidad Talks Remembering Her Dad on 9/11, Working for WWE Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top