728x90 AdSpace

Wrestling
  • Latest News

    Wednesday, September 10, 2014

    WWE Trolls CM Punk with Response to Letter?, Trish on Working with Bully


    - Trish Stratus recently spoke with Slam Wrestling and revealed that Bully Ray was on the list of potential names to induct her into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013. She said:
    “I think fans would be surprised to know that Bubba Ray Dudley [TNA's Bully Ray] was on the list. He’s on it because he was kind of giving me a trust/tough love when I first came in. But once I proved myself to him, he really opened up and was really kind and giving and would advise me on a lot of things. So when we finally worked together, once he saw that I was willing to take the table and I used to tell him: ‘Don’t protect me, don’t go easy on me, I just want to do it and do it good and make the fans proud,’ and he appreciated that. So we’ve became really close friends and we had a great relationship and he really helped me a lot.”
    - We noted via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that CM Punk’s lawyers recently sent a 22-page letter to WWE in regards to royalties and WWE using his likeness. In what is being seen as a response from WWE, they removed the majority of Punk’s merchandise from his Alumni page on WWEshop.com this week. Only four Punk items are available on the site – a regularly priced action figure for $10.99, a DK Reader Book marked down to $0.99 from $4.99, a pendant marked down to $1.99 from $11.99 and wrist sleeves marked down to $2.99 from $11.99.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: WWE Trolls CM Punk with Response to Letter?, Trish on Working with Bully Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top